Volunteer with ASAS Cleveland
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with ASAS Cleveland. We currently have three options available for volunteers. If you are interested in volunteering please, contact Scott Vollmer at email@example.com or 330-256-0234.
- Work with children on a regular/semi-regular basis
- Volunteer in the areas of sports, enrichment, or academics
- Provide assistance and support to programming staff
- Requires background check
- Works on-site at school locations
- Does not work with children
- Provides support and assistance with logistical operations, i.e., paperwork, clean-up, organization, etc.
- Can be located at school site or at After-School All-Stars office
- May or may not work with children
- Provides support and assistance with event production, i.e., coat check, registration, set-up, tear-down, tabling, etc.
*Note: You must have your FBI and BCI&I background check completed before volunteering with students.