Volunteer with ASAS Cleveland
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with ASAS Cleveland. We have a number of options available for volunteers. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact Traci L. Jadlos at email@example.com.
- Work with children on a regular/semi-regular basis
- Volunteer in the areas of sports, enrichment, or academics
- Provide assistance and support to programming staff
- Requires background check
- Works on-site at school locations
Show Your Work Volunteer
ASAS is currently recruiting volunteers to assist in delivering the Show Your Work curriculum during the upcoming academic year. Strong candidates:
- Are passionate and experienced in one of these key industries:
- Information Technology
- Construction & Building Trades
- Cosmetology & Barber
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Culinary Arts
- First Responders
- Enjoy working with kids, especially those with disadvantaged backgrounds
- Can spend approximately 6-8 hours over a 10-week period to advise on curriculum, plan and lead one relevant field trip, and co-teach 1-2 weekday afternoon learning sessions
- Does not work with children
- Provides support and assistance with logistical operations, i.e., paperwork, clean-up, organization, etc.
- Can be located at school site or at After-School All-Stars office
- May or may not work with children
- Provides support and assistance with event production, i.e., coat check, registration, set-up, tear-down, tabling, etc.
*Note: You must have your FBI and BCI&I background check completed before volunteering with students.